Sunday, March 28, 2010

Giving in to Twemptation

I did it. I tried it. I liked it.

I learned how to use twitter.

I never thought I would be "one of those" but it turns out I am. After about a week, I learned that there is so much more to Twitter than giving the world a play by play of your daily life. I am quickly finding out that Twitter (and social networking in general) is about connecting with people.

I have learned so much from people like Scott Williams, Seth Godin, Don Miller, Andy Stanley, Rick Warren, etc, all because they use Twitter and social networking. I have also shared the things that I have learned with my community and the people close to me.

If you are reading this then you are already interested in social networking of some sort. However, are you using it for pure enjoyment or for education? For building a fake farm or positively connecting with people? For giving a personal play by play or for sharing your life and thoughts?

Social Networking is here to stay. What are you doing with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment