10. I love her competitive nature. She was the basketball player that dove for loose balls and never stopped hustling. Just today she wanted to see if we could clean the bedroom during one commercial just to see if we could. I love that!
9. I love her simple nature. Katy is the opposite of high maintenance. She is so grateful for everything that she has and does not take anything for granted.
8. I love her financial discipline. She does everything she can to save our family money and prepare for the future. Whether its clipping coupons, buying generic brands, shopping at ROSS & TJ Max, keeping our family budget, or always splitting an entree at restaurants, she is putting her MBA to good use in our family.
7. I love her encouragement. Regardless of the situation, Katy always builds me up with her words. She makes me feel more confident and know I am a better man because of her encouragement. This isn't reserved just for me. Katy writes encouraging notes, sends encouraging texts, makes encouraging calls, etc. to as many people as she can and it makes such a difference.
6. I love her servant's heart. Katy is always serving someone in some way. She has an eye for it. She naturally looks for ways that she can help people and does it without waiting to be asked. I have never seen someone serve with such a positive attitude.
|Courtesy of Michelle Meisner Photograpy|
5. I love her leadership. I get the opportunity to see Katy to lead many college students at SNU. She leads by example, always modeling the behavior she expects of her staff. She is loving but firm, relaxed but serious, sweet but straight-forward. I learn from her leadership.
4. I love her followership. Although Katy is very capable of doing everything on her own, she always follows me and supports my decisions as her husband. We discuss everything and sometimes we agree to disagree. Knowing that I have her support at the end of the day makes gives me so much confidence.
3. I love her friendship. Katy is my best friend but what I love more is the way she makes friend with others. She knows everyone and loves meeting new people. Spend 5 minutes with her and you have a friend for life.
2. I love her voice. Katy always has a song in her heart and is constantly singing. I love it when her voice wakes me up as she's practicing for singing on Sunday mornings. Watching her lead worship with such passion makes me proud to be her husband.
1. I love her relationship with Jesus. Although I am her husband, I know that the #1 man in her life is Jesus Christ. She is such a Godly woman that speaks life into people, serves, and loves as Jesus did. As her husband I have the wonderful opportunity to watch Him work through her on a daily basis. It is a marvelous thing!
There are so many other things I love about you Katy Bradley. I'll save some for later. I love you!