Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Being a mom has to be the toughest and most important job in the world. They physically develop us in their bodies for 9 months. They help develop us mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically for the first few years. Then they watch as their child begins to grow closer to their father (if there is one) and eventually to their friends.  There is not a job in the world that is as constant or requires such a wide range of emotions and skills.

I'm not trying to brag but I have the best Mom on the planet. Not that she is better than your mom but she raised me better than anyone else could. She is the epitome of joyful. She is strict but kind and loving. She is supportive but not hovering. Although it hurt her, she watched me fall so that I could learn but was always the first help me up. No parents are perfect but my mom is as close as you can be.

Thank you Mom for all of your unconditional love, support, encouragement, sermons, patience, and everlasting joy. I LOVE YOU!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY To all the moms out there. I hope that you feel special on a daily basis, especially today!



No comments:

Post a Comment