Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thank You

Writing Thank You cards is a lost art.  Thank you e-mails, texts, facebooks, etc are good, but they don't have the same impact as taking the time to sit down and hand write a card.  Write a thank you card this week to someone.  How about your mom for mothers day!

Thank you for reading my blog!  I would send you a hand written card but I don't know who you are.  I've come to find out this is the strange part about writing a blog; its hard to know what to write about when you don't know who's reading.

As you can see the blog title is "Learning Is A Drug" because I am seriously addicted to learning.  My hope is that you learn something from each post and if you like it, share it with others.  

Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog.  Out of curiosity, leave a comment to let me know which blog post is your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment